The crew member must be able to follow floorplan guidelines and set up instructions given to them by management. The set up and clean up crew member will help set up the banquet hall for events and clean up during/after the event.
Areas of Responsibility Include but not limited to:
- Moving tables, chairs
- stage, backdrops
- busing tables washing dishes
- helping our guest with clean up
During the event the member will be responsible for ensuring that all event clients are extremely satisfied throughout their event, constantly exceeding guest expectations by proactively anticipating their needs.
The crew member will be punctual and self efficient.
- must be willing to work evenings and weekends
- must be able to work with a team
- must be at least 16 years old
- must possess a positive service orientated attitude towards guest and employees
- be friendly with an “old fashioned customer service” attitude
How To Apply:
Email your resume to
Wes Ruden or Jess Kuehl at