Corporate Pricing and Capacity
2019 Pricing and Capacity
At Prairie Winds Event Center you pay for the facility fee and select a dinnerware option if applicable and we take care of the rest! We will offer you everything we have on location for you to use including an onsite event coordinator to insure you have everything you need for the day.
Whether you are renting a small meeting room or the whole facility you have access to:
- Customized order of table linens and napkins
- Stage and podium
- Set up of the tables and chairs
- Audio/visual equipment (projector screen, handheld microphone and laptop)- on hand staff member to assist with this at all times
- Prairie Winds Event Center will do all the set up and take down of tables and chairs
The entire facility includes the lobby, east wing, west wing, ballroom, upper level,and kitchen.
Seating Capacity for Main Level
250 banquet style
Seating Capacity for the Upper Level
150 banquet style
Seating Capacity for East or West Wing
64 classroom style
- Entire Facility $545.00 Monday – Thursday
- Entire Facility $845.00 Friday – Sunday
- East or West Wing- $295.00 Monday- Thursday
- East or West Wing -$395.00 Friday-Saturday
Will a meal be provided for this event? If so please review options. We require you to select a dining clean up package with Prairie Winds Event Center.
Chinaware option- $4.97 per place setting- All set up and clean-up will be completed at this price. This includes: chinaware, glassware, linens, napkins, salt and pepper shakers, tables/chairs, water pitchers for each table and all clean-up of these items.
Disposable option- $2.97 per place setting- Caterer or event holder will provide disposable ware and Prairie Winds Event Center will do all clean up. Set up of table linens, tables and chairs still included in rental price.
No Charge Option- Caterer will provide disposable and clean up. Set up of tables and chairs still included in rental price.
Please Note: WE DO NOT ALLOW CATERERS TO BRING IN CHINAWARE/GLASSWARE
Holiday Rates are a $200.00 increase in facility rates.
Holiday Dates that apply:
- New Year’s Day
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day weekend- Saturday-Monday
- July 4th
- Labor Day Weekend Saturday- Monday
- New Years Eve
Holidays unavailable to rent:
- Thursday November 28th, 2019- Thanksgiving Day
- Monday December 24th, 2019- Christmas Eve
- Tuesday December 25th, 2019 -Christmas Day
EVERY Sunday is also considered a holiday and will apply to the $200.00 increase