Blue Mountain Culinary Emporium, as a licensee at Prairie Winds Event Center, is responsible for the sale and service of any alcoholic beverages in accordance with the State of Iowa Alcohol Beverages Division Regulations. In compliance with state law, all alcoholic beverages must by supplied by Blue Mountain Culinary Emporium. Guests must be prepared to show proper and valid identification, upon request, when ordering or consuming alcoholic beverages. Any guest that appears to be 40 years of age or under must be able to show proof of birth date. The following are, but not limited to, the polices of Prairie Winds Event Center for the use of bar services:
- The maximum length of bar services is six hours and no later than midnight.
- Provision food must accompany any provision of alcohol.
- The State of Iowa prohibits the sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages to persons under the age of 21. No exceptions.
- The bartender reserves the right to refuse service to any guest.
- No alcohol may be removed from the premises or brought onto the premises.
- Prairie Winds Event Center reserves the right to suspend liquor service at any time for any reason without warning.
- Each event with bar service requires a deposit of $100, refunded by the following week if sales exceed bar sale minimum.
- All bar contracts must be received 20 days prior to the event or beverage service may be denied.
The host pays for all beverages consumed. Charges will be based on consumption and a deposit will be required in advance. Pricing includes sales tax, but is not inclusive of gratuity, which will be added to the final invoice.
Hosts have the option of offering drink tickets, which can be used by the guest for beverages the host would like to pay for. Blue Mountain Culinary Emporium will provide a standard drink ticket for use.
Individual guests pay cash for all beverages consumed. All sales taxes are included in the cost of the drink.
For details contact Blue Mountain Culinary Emporium at 712-737-3153 or firstname.lastname@example.org